you've got questions.
we've got answers.
These FAQs will help streamline the wedding photography editing services
- Q. What are your prices?
- A. Click on Getting Started and we will send you our pricing guide and everything you need to submit an order.
- Q. How does the free trial work?
- A. Upload up to 10 test images for us to color correct for FREE! Once we receive your images, we will email you (within 48 hours) a link to access our state-of-the-art online proofing system. Here you have all the control to view your images, use full mark-up tools and approve or reject each image. After working with you through our proofing system, we will build a customized profile with your settings and preferences to completely streamline the process going forward. Let's get all the kinks out of the way now before you get over your head this year with post editing.
- Q. After I approve all the images from the free trial, what is the next step?
- A. Once you have taken our online proofing system for a test drive and approved all your free trial images, send in your first full order/event/photo session. It's pretty simple, all you have to do is fill out an order form and throw your images onto a hard drive, (ftp available) & shoot us an email to let us know you've mailed us an order(s).
- Q. How does fotofafa free shipping work?
- A. It is similar to Netflix. We provide high gig flashdrive(s), return envelopes & postage. All you have to do is, upload your images to the flashdrive(s) & throw it in the mailbox. Once we receive your order(s), we automatically send you blank flashdrive(s) once you've approved your samples. Just grab a 32GB drive for $32 over here to get started.
- Q. Can you match my style?
- A. Of course! Our "state of the art" online proofing system allows you, the photographer, to approve sample images taken from each order. Any feedback given goes right to the editor to ensure every job is colored as carefully as it was shot. We can also use your presets if you edit with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Q. Can I cull (choose "'the best of the best") images myself & just have you do the rest?
- A. Yes, you can choose any type of service you'd like for us do. We just want to provide you with all services to assure complete post production success.
- Q. What is your typical turnaround time?
- A. Our standard turnaround is 5 - 7 Business Days after sample proofs have been approved by the photographer. We also offer priority turnaround and rush services for an additional cost.
- Q. What is the best way to send in orders?
- A. The best way is to mail us your orders on an external hard drive. We accept USB, Firewire and Flash drives. You could even burn your files to a DVD, that way we don't have to send it back and you save on shipping; we can accommodate whatever works best for you.
- Q. How do I get my orders back?
- A. We deliver electronically using LRcat & XMP files. Not familiar with XMP files? No worries, our quick tutorial explains the process and what apps they are compatible with. We can also return the order on the drive you send it in on, or on a DVD, whatever works best.
- Q. Can I submit my orders via FTP?
- A. Yes, we offer FTP service! Due to the large file size of our orders we charge a small fee for FTP transfers and uploads. Unless you have really powerful Internet the best option is usually by mail.
- Q. Is there a minimum order?
- A. We require a minimum order charge of $45, but you're welcome to combine small orders to meet the minimum.
- Q. Do you do all types of photography?
- A. You shoot. We edit. We have processed everything from weddings and portraits, to mitzvahs and puppies. The only thing we don't do it nude or boudoir images.
- Q. I still have questions how do I contact you?
- A. Email is the best way. We have real people who will email back promptly. Want to have human conversation? Call us. 714.408.4516.